When we tweet, we expect replies…retweets… likes and increasing twitter engagement. These all show that people/ followers are interested in your what you are tweeting and sharing. However; not every business is fortunate to boost their Twitter engagements, irrespective of what not they have tried and failed.
However, with only 280 characters to make an impression, Twitter requires a great deal of skill to establish your company as an industry leader.
Few Twitter Engagement Facts To Know
Below are some of the general stats/facts you should know:
- 15% of Twitter users will unfollow a brand within 3 weeks if a brand hasn’t made a strong enough effort to keep them engaged early, such as by posting content relevant to them or engaging with them.\
- As of July 2015, Twitter’s active engagement rate was 300 people engaging out of one million followers. By September, this number had fallen to .027%.
- Out of all of Twitter’s active users, about 27% use the platform at least once a day.
- 49% of Twitter’s monthly users are following brands, compared to 16% of all combined social network users who follow brands.
- 19% of users on Twitter will seek customer support there.
- Visual content (images, infographics, and videos) get more engagement on average.
In this blog ….we’ll help you discover top 5 tips to increase your Twitter engagement
Twitter has evolved as one of the most popular and most versatile social networks for businesses to communicate with their audience. The fact that Twitter keeps adding cool, new features every now and then makes things even more interesting for marketers and brand managers.
Let’s Get To The Basics First – What Do You Understand By Twitter Engagement?
Twitter engagement is when someone engages with the content that you post. There are multiple different ways customers can interact with your content, including: KNOW MORE